Over the last couple of weeks, I have been looking at what to do to increase my income and still harness this drive I have around entrepreneurship. This blog has been very helpful with keeping me motivated to keep it moving (along with having these two babies). I know that I want to develop my business offline - pursuing more paying clients and output. To do that I have:
- attended a couple of business networking meetings as discussed in my blog post The 30 Sec Sell! and have been invited to more
- reached out to my network as suggested in the post Leveraging Your Rolodex... to seek business building opportunities
- submitted my first physical ad to run throughout the year in 2010
- updating my website to attract new clients
- continuing to update this blog on a weekly basis, really to help me grow and share information with you as suggested in the post Seth Godin and Tom Peters on Blogging
- placing my blog in multiple directories so that others interested in entrepreneurship will have an easy way to find me
- joined The Millionaire Journey, a group of like-minded people also seeking to grow their income via multiple methods. It has been good to be connected as suggested in the post Create Your Own Community... fortunately, I did not have to create this one (but I'm working on that)
- created a Facebook fan page for YB Consulting to share with those I know
- Identify a couple of mentors that are considered "entrepreneur experts" and learn about what they do with that energy
- Find a networking group to join that I enjoy and will attend consistently
- Promote myself with organizations and people I could potentially partner with to optimally serve entrepreneurs as suggested in the post Partnering for Success
- Identify speaking opportunities in the area to share what I know and market my expertise
- Increase weekly blog posts including posts related to current, relevant news regarding entrepreneur and small business matters
- Create a few online forums to share information with and connect related individuals
- Create electronic products to share information online and develop another revenue stream. The first product I will do is an ebook based off the presentation below that I created for NSBE Alumni RTP a few years ago:
Not only am I providing information about entrepreneurship, I AM an entrepreneur and loving every minute of it!
Has this blog given you relevant information and inspiration for your business? What do you plan to do over the next couple of months to build business, particularly related to connecting to others? Please leave your comments.
1 comments:
Post a Comment