I'm going to start posting videos once a week in relation to the topic at hand.
I chose this clip because I just saw it and totally agree with it... it puts into perspective why I should keep this up! It is related to the topic of relationships because blogging connects you with others. It establishes you as an expert in your subject matter and allows people to get to know and trust you. You just have to be consistent.
Check out the video, think about if you agree with the speakers, and let me know what you think.
Thanks to Janet of TheAbundantAllianceBlog for the inspiration!
Friday, October 09, 2009
Video of the Week: Seth Godin & Tom Peters on Blogging
Posted by
Yolanda B.
Categories: Entrepreneur, Marketing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Subscribe via email
Search
Categories
- Entrepreneur (15)
- Finance (13)
- Business Plan (10)
- Business Development (7)
- Marketing (7)
- Networking (5)
- Leadership (4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment