Thursday, October 29, 2009

Connecting With Collaboration Tools

Collaboration tools for the web are really cool since they give the opportunity to have business meetings without actually being in the same room. I have been researching a web solution to start conducting webinars. I have conducted seminars on site before, I know this would be a great addition to what I already offer. Conducting webinars or teleseminars is a solid business opportunity since:

  • Geography does not matter - just need computer and phone access 
  • No need to reserve a room
  • It can be ultra-convenient for participants since they don't have to travel, find parking, find a seat, and repeat that process all over again to gain valuable information that will make their lives easier
  • Sessions can be recorded which offers residual income from continued sales
  • I have all this information to share and can do so from the comfort of my home, the park, wherever I want to be
A great summary article on various solutions is Online Presentations: 30+ Presentation and Slideshow Tools. While reviewing different solutions, I have realized I could actually use this for any phase of my consulting to meet and collaborate with clients one on one.

I'll update the article later with which service I ultimately choose. In the meantime, do you have any recommendations of webinar and teleseminar software? Have you added this as a component to your business?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to state how you feel about this post and if you plan to take action.

Related Posts with Thumbnails